TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Minutes before Sony went on to launch its Xperia Z1, a leaked product trailer was spotted on YouTube, giving away visuals of the phone along with basic information on functionality.
The trailer went on to talk about the materials that went into the phone. And from what we saw here, the Xperia Z1 is built like a dream. It uses durable tempered glass on its front and back, while the entire body is encased in a solid one-piece aluminum frame. Its design looks to be a more polished and stylized version of what we saw in the Xperia Z.
Its Full HD Triluminous display promises to be a visual treat at 5 inches as it uses the company's X-Reality engine for image processing. The device has a powerful 20.7MP camera in the rear that uses Exmor and Bionz technology.
The trailer ends by leaving us with two more valuable details. The phone is water proof and it comes in three colors, Pearl White, Purple and Black.
All in all, the design is something that you should definitely be excited about. Its full-metal design should give Samsung's placticy phone a run for their money.
<center><center><iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cPkQFjaEUKk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center></center>