- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- News PM Modi gets Kalpak, Chapan, Samovar as gifts: What are these?
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sony Xperia Z1F Now Available in Japan: What about Global Release Date?
The final countdown to next year's CES has already begun. Sony has been making waves in the smartphone market since the beginning of 2013. With three back to back successful devices in the Xperia Z series. Now the company has been preparing to announce thier new 'connected devices' at the CES 2014.
Talking about the Xperia Z1F, this miniature version of Sony's flagship device, the Xperia Z1 is now available in Japanese market starting today.
Japanese carrier provider NTT DoCoMo announced the Xperia Z1F in October this year. Since then the device has been rumored to arrive in select markets sometime later or early next year.
The phone incorporates a 4.3-inch TFT LCD 720p HD resolution. It is powered by a 2.2 quad-core processor, thanks to Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC (MSM8974), 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM (expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card slot). Android 4.2 Jelly Bean comes out the device.
The Xperia Z1f also supports 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, NFC and a 2300mAh battery. There's a 20.7-megapixel rear shooter powered by "G "Lens and better than expected front-facing camera.
Now the mini version of Xperia Z1 is available in Japan, but what about the International release date of Xperia Z1F.
There are different theories going around the device. Some believe that Sony could announce the Xperia Z1F with a different name at the CES 2014, while others say the Xperia Z1S is a predecessor of current flagship.
The long rumored handset recently spotted at the FCC. Rumor has it that the Xperia Z1S is expected to reach European market early next year. Moreover, FCC filing suggests that the purported phone will run the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box. Better known as "Anami "internally, the device measures 127 mm in height and 64.9 mm in width.
The phone appears to be similar to the Xperia Z1f, an International variant exclusive to Japanese market. Moreover, the filing also listed out exact model number i.e. Sony D5503.
Are you looking forward to buy the Xperia Z1S? Make sure you leave your comment below the story.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!