TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
When it comes to Japanese smartphone maker, Sony Mobile, the only device that has been slipping out of its hands is the Xperia Z1S. Now the device has again hit the online world in a form of an image.
Those who are not aware, this is the mini variant of the original Xperia Z1 which comes with a massive 20.7 MP camera. However, this is not the conventional 'mini' variant of the handset which comes with a downsized specs like the other minis that we have seen from other manufacturers. It comes with the same camera features and specs.
The latest leak, comes with an image of the handset that has been taken along with the original Xperia Z1. Thus, the size perspective of the handset can be clearly seen.
The handset comes with a codenamed Amami and is expected to arrive on shelves as Sony D5503. The device would come packed with a 4.3-inch touchscreen display. Moreover, the leak image which comes from a Digi-Wo user laos says that Sony might use an IPS panel in the handset.
The display size could only be the possible difference between the Xperia Z1 and its mini variant. Perhaps, the entire specs and hardware could be the same including the camera, which is the USP of the original flagship.
Just a day ago, the handset had also been seen in the Russian forum. The company has not officially commented on the device as of now and the remaining specs fail to come into out notice except the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS. Also the availability of the device has not been confirmed. However, drawing inferences from the previously rumored dates, the mini variant of Xperia Z1 could be launched by the end of this month.