TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Like HTC who has been milking on its One flagship, Sony also seems to follow the same path with its Xperia Z1 phablet. The most trusted leakster @evleaks has recently published the latest image of Sony's another Xperia Z1 variant dubbed as Xperia Z1S on Twitter.
Sony has already announced the Xperia Z1 f , a variant of the Xperia Z1 in Japan for NTT Docomo in their Winter 2013 range a couple of days ago. Now, looking at the recently leaked image, Sony could be planning to unveil another compact version of its Xperia Z1 smartphone in other markets soon. However, the latest leaked image is a completely different handset from Z1 f but the size of the phone remains similar. The Xperia Z1S might also be just a T-Mobile US variant. It is rumored to launch within 2013.
Sadly, the twitter sensation @evleaks has not revealed any further information about the specs and pricing of the device. But since the name of the new handset is quite identical to the other mini variant of the handset, most of the Sony fans are of the belief that it would share the specs of Xperia Z1 f.
Thus, here is a refresh on the specs of Xperia Z1 f device. The Sony Xperia Z1 f comes with a 4.3-inch Triluminos Display offering a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and also features X-Reality engine.
Other specifications are similar to the Z1 including a 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), 20.7-megapixel rear camera with Sony G lens and a 2-megapixel HD front-facing camera. It comes with 16GB of inbuilt storage which is further expandable up to 64GB with the help of microSD card.
Connectivity options on the device include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS/ GLONASS and NFC. The Xperia Z1 f packs a 2300mAh battery with STAMINA mode and is waterproof and dust-proof smartphone, like other high-end Xperia smartphones.
The Xperia Z1 f which comes in Black, Lime, Pink and White color variant is expected to be available from NTT Docomo in late December 2013.