TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Sony Xperia Z2: Alleged Image of Rear Back Panel Leaks Ahead of Launch
Back in October 2013, Dennis Van Schie, Sony's head of sales and marketing, reportedly quoted saying that the company aims to become the third largest handset maker globally in the near future.
Until now, Sony had kept the secret of coming up with yet another high-end device in the market. Well, now it appears that the cat is out the bag. Still confused? We're talking about Sony's upcoming Xperia Z2 handset, a successor to the original Xperia Z1.
Although, it is not clear as when Sony will officially launch the handset in the market; however, recently the image showing off the rear back panel of supposed Xperia Z2 made its way on the web.
Incidentally, the image ( as seen below), allegedly sheds light on the upcoming Sony Xperia Z2, which could be announced next month at the Mobile World Congress (MWC). The rear-back panel is purple in color, and that's not so surprising, since Sony has launched purple colored high-end handsets in the past as well.
While many suspect that the image allegedly shows nothing, but a fake Sony labeled phone; others believe that this proto-type model could be the final design of upcoming Xperia Z2. Moreover, the rear-back panel of purported Sony Xperia Z2 is said to be made of carbon fiber material, instead of usual glass covered back. The exact dimensions of rear-back panel are missing, as per the leaked report.
Furthermore, the Sony Xperia Z2 is said to feature a 5.3-inch display, and a 23MP rear-facing camera. Also, the forthcoming device is expected to be made available in five colors.
Earlier this week, AndroidSaS reported that the Sony Xperia Z2 might incorporate a 5.2-inch 2K display, 20.7MP rear-facing camera, and a 3,700mAh battery fitted inside.
Codenamed, ‘Sirius', the Xperia Z2 could face rather tough competition from Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S5 and HTC's second generation One handset. All three upcoming handsets are said to be announced next month.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!