- Sports 'Kaptaan' Imran Khan asks Pakistan cricket team to banish fear of losing against India
- News TMC worker Nirmal Kundu's murder: Accused arrested from Chhattisgarh
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sony Xperia Z3 spotted in FCC Listing Again [REPORT]
While Samsung is busy giving final touches to its Note 4 handset, Japan's Sony appears to be equally occupied with its next-gen flagship phone -the Xperia Z3. Looks like the successor to the Xperia Z2 is on the cards.
Today, the Xperia Z3 has paid a visit to the FCC in Japan. The phone has been successfully certified, bearing the codename PM-0802-BV and will be available in two variants: one of them is said to hit Japanese carrier NTT DoCoMo, while the international model carries the model number D6653. The latter model may hit select global territories.
The news comes a day after popular Twitter leakster @evleaks revealed two alleged pictures of a device referred to as the Xperia Z3. At first sight, the leaked handset hardly looks different from the current generation Xperia Z2, but at the same time it could have minor cosmetic changes in respect of design.
As far as the phone's hardware specs are anything to go by, it's long time rumored specs are as follows: a 5.1-inch FHD display, a 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 CPU, an Adreno 330 GPU, 3GB of RAM, 16GB of native storage, a 20.7-megapixel rear-facing camera and Android 4.4.4 KitKat out of box.
If the above mentioned specs come true, the Xperia Z3 will be very similar to the current hardware offered by Sony's latest flagship device - the Xperia Z2. However, at the same time, one is also needed to know that Sony is yet to announce it upcoming handset onto the market, so we advise you to take this rumor with a pinch of salt. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!