TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Sony unveiled its latest flagship smartphone - the Xperia Z3 at the IFA 2014 tech show, in Berlin earlier this month. Now the device is said to launch in India on September 19, the very day the iPhone 6 is going for sale in the US market. However, the Xperia Z3 is currently on pre-order across several countries worldwide.
So, the next flagship comes to India in just four months after the Z2 launch. The Xperia Z1 was launched in India last September. Both were priced over Rs. 40,000 at the launch. It is not clear how much the Z3 would cost.
The Xperia Z3 sports a 5.2-inch display offering a Full HD resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. The display is powered by company's Triluminos Display for mobile and X-Reality for mobile picture engine.
The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 SoC with 2.5 GHz quad-core CPU with 4G LTE modem and Adreno 330 GPU. Sony is also offering 3GB RAM for swift multi-tasking operation. It runs on Google's Android 4.4 (Kitkat) OS.
One of the most highlighted features of the smartphone is the 20.7 MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash while at the front you will get to see a 2.2 MP front-facing snapper. Camera features include: 20.7 megapixel camera with auto focus, 8x digital zoom, ISO 3200 maximum in manual mode, Sony Exmor RS for mobile image sensor, 4K video recording, Front-facing camera, HD 1080p for video chat and 2.2 MP for camera capture, Pulsed LED flash, SteadyShot, Superior Auto - automatic scene selection, HDR for photos and videos and more.
The smartphone comes with a 16GB on board storage, however, it can be expanded up to 128 GB using microSD slot. Connectivity options include: 4G LTE, aGPS/GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA, NFC, Native USB tethering Synchronisation, USB High speed 2.0 and Micro USB support, Wi-Fi and WiFi Hotspot. The Sony Xperia Z3 draws its energy from a 3100 mAh battery.
According to Sony, the battery pack will offer talk time up to 19 hours, standby time of up to 740 hours.
Stay tuned to Gizbot for more updates!