- 4 hrs ago Vodafone Offering Recharge Facility Via Missed Call And SMS In Haryana
- 8 hrs ago Sony Unveils PlayStation 5 DualSense Controller With New Design And Features
- 9 hrs ago Mysterious LG Smartphone With Qualcomm Lito Processor Spotted On Geekbench
- 10 hrs ago 2G Customers Are Facing Connectivity Issues, Says TRAI
- News 'Your leadership helping Humanity': Donald Trump thanks Modi for supplying Hydroxychloroquine to US
- Movies Varun Dhawan Joins Hands With Flipkart And Launches A Stay-At-Home Reality Show
- Lifestyle Lockdown Fitness: Home Exercises To Help You Burn Calories
- Finance Covid19 Impact: CMS To Offer Doorstep Cash Delivery To Senior Citizens And Disabled
- Automobiles Eicher Group Donates Rs 50 Crore To Fight COVID-19 Pandemic In India
- Sports Neymar welcome anytime at Barca, says Suarez
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Sony Xperia Z4 Vs Xperia Z3: Which One Can Beat the iPhone 6?
The Xperia Z4 is not a revolutionary handset. Instead, Sony rolled out a new, upgraded model with more or less expected features.
It looks exactly like the Xperia Z3, at least, in terms of design, aluminum frame and glass design. Inside, however, the changes are visible. There's a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 under the hood, paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM ( of course, you can expand it via a microSD card).
What's more, a large 2,930 mAh now comes packed inside. The screen, unfortunately, remains the same (5.2-inch FHD).
The rear-facing camera, on the Sony Xperia Z3, is still the same 20.7 megapixel shooter, with a 1/2.3-inch Exmor RS sensor and BOINZ image processor. The front, however, has been steadily improved. The 5-megapixel front-facing shooter should be great for capturing selfies.
The Xperia Z4 will be running the latest Android 5.0 version. And, unlike its predecessor, the new Xperia Z4 has the the highest dust and water proof ratings of IP6X and IPX5/IPX8, respectively.
On the positive side, though, the Xperia Z4 can support LDAC, the new audio technology that promises high-res quality audio.
The Xperia Z4 is set to hit Japan in the coming days, with no global rollout revealed just yet.
The Sony Xperia Z4 appears identical to last year's Xperia Z3 on the surface, so is it worth an upgrade if you already own the Xperia Z3? Check out the main differences between the two devices.
|Model number||Sony Xperia Z4||Sony Xperia Z3|
|Android Skin||Android OS,v5.0 Lollipop||Android OS, v5.0 Lollipop|
|Display||5.2-inch, IPS LCD Display (1920 x 1080)||5.2-inch, IPS LCD Display (1920 x 1080)|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 810||Qualcomm Snapdragon 801|
|Camera||20.7 1/2.3-inch Exmor RS sensor , LED flash, 5MP front shooter||20.7 1/2.3-inch Exmor RS sensor , LED flash, 2MP front shooter|
|Dimensions||139.3 x 69.7 x 6.7 mm||139.2 x 68.5 x 8.9 mm|
|Weight||123g||4G LTE,GSM andWi-Fi|
|Network||4G LTE, NFC,GSM andWi-Fi||4G LTE,GSM andWi-Fi|
|Price||Expected to cost Rs.49,990||Rs.44,000|
|Availability||Now Available||Now Available|
Sony Xperia Z4 Vs Sony Xperia Z3: Verdict
The quick verdict is thus: If you already own the Xperia Z3, there's no need to spend a fortune to own the new Sony Xperia Z4.
Unlike the Apple iPhone 6, which is a massive improvement over the iPhone 5s in almost multiple areas, Sony hasn't come up with something as good as the iPhone 6. You get the same screen, same design and a slightly better camera.
It appears that Sony is fully prepared to face setback once its latest flagship hits the worldwide market. Or, else, the company might have planned to show off something big that could be unveiled later this year at IFA 2015.