TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Earlier in the year, Sony stunned crowds with its most talked handset - Xperia Z. The phone succeeded to some extent mostly because of its design and 1080p Full HD display. However, the Japanese giant would like to keep consumers engaged with yet another high-end flagship smartphone.
The device will likely to be a large sized phablet with a whooping 6.44-inch Full HD display. We have seen so many alleged images of Xperia ZU (Togari) in the past. In fact, none of them gave as clear view of Sony Xperia ZU as this particular image (see above).
You can see how big the device looks in comparison to Samsung Galaxy S4 and the Xperia ZR( via GSM Arena). The Sony Xperia ZU more or less looks like Xperia Z in terms of design. We cannot say whether the Sony made phablet you can see in the image is the final version or not. It could be a prototype handset. Nonetheless, the Xperia ZU is expected to be announced later in the day.
In the meantime, another Xperia ZU centered rumor has hit the web. In the past, we told you that the Togari phablet might come with a stylus. In any case, the display will use either a stylus or pen or pencil for that matter. The image (see below) highlights how fluid the screen would be like (via ePrice).
The Sony Xperia ZU will have a 6.44-inch display with resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and 342ppi. Its processor is touted to be Qualcomm powered Snapdragon 800 coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory (expandable). The handset also features Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Xperia UI skin on the top.
The Japanese giant is organizing two events this month to mark the coming of its new line up. June 25 event is dedicated to Xperia ZU launch. While, the China event is critical for Sony because we could see MediaTek Quad Core powered handset manufactured by a mainstream tech vendor. Stay tuned to GizBot.