TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
With the season of CES 2013 seeping in, Samsung, LG and Sony have been caught in a high speed rumor mill surrounding their upcoming handsets. When it comes to the Japanese handset vendor Sony, it has already secured a large amount of spotlight for its Xperia Z and ZL. However, besides the two upcoming devices, one more handset rumors are making rounds in the smartphone gossip arena since the second week of December, that is, HuaShan C530X device.
Recently the smartphone's EXIF data of the image was uploaded revealing various features along with sightings on benchmark test. Now the latest report on the same has come from Xperia blog , where the details have appeared on the GLBenchmark website disclosing that the smartphone will come boasting Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960T chipset with a 1.7GHz dual-core processor and Adreno 320 graphics.
"The benchmark also reveals that HuaShan will have a 720 x 1280 display with onscreen touchscreen buttons. The handset tested was running Android 4.1.2. We don't know whether HuaShan will make an appearance at CES next week, but if not, MWC in February is a dead cert," said the report.
Previous report from XperiaBlog suggested that the device would be first launched in China and then be available in other overseas markets. The device comprises of an updated software version 12.0.A.0.273 which in company terms is known as eDream 12.
HuaShan C530X will also include model numbers C5302, C5303, and C5306 along with special versions for the Chinese market. EXIF further reveals that the product would feature a 5MP sensor and f/2.4 lens.
This can hence be considered as one of the most innovative Sony products with Jelly Bean update. With the company not coming up with any official announcement, the sources couldn't reveal much information on the product. However, the device is expected to be launched at the CES event or the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona going to be conducted next year.