TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
A weak ago, Sony revealed some interesting details about its new C660X Yuga handset. The statement came right after the company promised users that it would deliver a phone to compete with Galaxy S III and the iPhone 5.
The device is made using premium glass surface and comes with five inch wide screen. The company further reported that the phone will feature a sport Dragontrail glass panel. Sources revealed that Sony would be working in collaboration with Samsung.
As a result the device would be seen enabled with Samsungs' Exynos 5 Quad chipset. It has also been heard that the phone would come with a glass back similar to that of Nexus 4 and iPhone 4/4S. However the processor is neither an NVIDIA endeavor nor a Qualcomm.
The other features that surround the handset include RAM of 3GB, 128GB internal storage, a 16mpx camera of 1080p 5" OLED display, and a battery of 3000mAh. The device is also enabled with temperature amplitude tolerance feature unlike the other sets that crack from heat.
In addition, the handset would be quite practical considering that it is water resistant, has an IR port and is also easy to maintain being dust-resistant. Samsung's contract with Apple's chips manufacturing is set to expire in 2013. The company is therefore looking forward to new customers within the industry.
The company reported that it would be displaying its C660X Yuga handset in the name Sony Xperia 6, at the CES technology fair scheduled to be conducted in January next year.