- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- News PM Modi gets Kalpak, Chapan, Samovar as gifts: What are these?
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sony's New Tapioca mid-end Android smartphone
The 2012 Consumer Electronics Event at Las Vegas this year showcased the coolest gadgets which would be launched this year. Evidently, the CES 2012 also made it clear that there would be a lot of smartphones coming this year from various manufacturers, boasting some unique features and specifications.
When mobile handset manufacturing giants like Samsung and Nokia conquers the Mobile phone market, Electronics devices manufacturing giant Sony was dormant till now. But apparently now Sony has decided to take a shot in the mobile handset market again. However, we don’t have to expect anything cool from Sony’s side in their new mobile phone, because reportedly Sony is preparing to launch a mid end handset.
So the specifications obviously won’t impress you much, but the looks definitely will. There is no question about the quality, as we are speaking about Sony here. Sony’s great reputation definitely means that a lot of people would at least try this handset out.
A few reports and forums in internet also claim that the handset wouldn’t cost much as well. Named as the Sony Tapioca LT21i, this handset would be a tough rival for mid-end smartphones from Samsung and LG, especially the mid-range Samsung Galaxy Series smartphones.
KNOWN FEATURES of Sony Tapioca LT21i
HVGA Capacitive touchscreen
3.2 inches; 320 x 480 pixels
800 MHz Single core
Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR
Android v2.3.7 (Gingerbread)
Sony Tapioca LT21i sports an HVGA 3.2 inch touchscreen and sleek looks. Although the screen could have used a better resolution rather than 320 x 480 pixels, the 800 MHz and Sony’s handiwork means the handset would perform well and good. Taking into account the 800 MHz processor of the Sony Tapioca LT21i and the v2.3.7 Google Android Gingerbread operating systems, the phone would be perfectly functional and, hopefully, satisfyingly fast.
Sony Tapioca LT21i features a 3.2 Megapixel camera, but it is not yet revealed whether the camera would come with autofocus or even LED flash. Sony Tapioca LT21i is a handset which can easily take on the likes of Samsung Galaxy Pop S5570, with a couple of common specifications in both. As mentioned earlier, Sony still hasn’t made any statements on the release dates and price details of the Sony Tapioca LT21i. Let’s just hope the handset is not as lame as its name.