- 38 min ago Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Mi CC9 And Mi CC9e Said To Launch With Motorized Flip Camera Setup
- 2 hrs ago Best Smartphones With Punch Hole Display Available In India
- 3 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Fold To Soon Hit Markets After Being Called Back
- Automobiles Kawasaki Z250 Discontinued — Officially Removed From Company Website
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti & His Wife Pashmeen Are Friends Forever; These Pictures Are The Proof!
- News Setback for Chandrababu Naidu as 4 TDP Rajya Sabha MPs set to join BJP
- Sports Yuzvendra Chahal's super cute snapchat video with MS Dhoni's daughter Ziva Dhoni - Watch
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt And Ranbir Kapoor Made A Colour-coordinated Entry At The Airport
- Finance You Will Have To Provide Breakup On Interest Income In ITR-1 For FY 2018-19
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Specifications of iBall Andi 2: A dual SIM Android phone
The technology giant iBall after the launch of a series of sleek handsets is now out with its new Android smartphone with dual SIM functionality dubbed as Andi 2. The new handset has been designed to grab the interest of the young urban users.
Some of the features included in Andi 2 are:
Specifications of iBall Andi 2 Smartphone
Android dual SIM smartphone
480 X 320 pixel resolution @ 165 pixel per inch
Android 2.2 Froyo OS
3MP rear camera with Digital zoom
VGA front camera
SMA, MMS, Email
expanded up to 32 GB
microSD card slot
Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP
microUSB 2.0 Slot
Supported with Integrated A-GPS
HSDPA @ 7.2Mbps
Multi format Audio Player
Multi format Video Player
Embedded and Downloadable games
Stereo FM Radio with RDS
3.5mm earphone jack
1450mAh Lithium ion A-class battery
Around Rs. 10,000/-
Android (2.2 Froyo version) enabled within Andi 2 allows the users to enjoy the smart and fun apps. It allows the users to experience an enhanced versatility along with access to web. However, the company is on a move to upgrade its OS to the Android 4.0 version. The special design of this handset makes it highly desirable.
This stylish handset has got a large 3.5 inch touch screen with HVGA resolution. A virtual keypad is also provided for text typing. Its high quality sound also needs admiration. Moreover, it is packaged with a 1450mAh Lithium ion A-class battery which has a long lasting life.
The powerful 800MHz Processor allows the users to carry out work at a much faster pace. Furthermore, it has various connectivity options including Bluetooth, micro USB, GPRS, WiFi and 3G. 3G connectivity enables the users to enjoy faster web access. The presence of Wi-Fi enables free internet usage. The presence of Bluetooth helps to wirelessly share files and the micro USB port allows connecting with PCs.
Yet another notable feature is its dual camera. It has got a 3MP rear camera and a VGA front camera. The front camera facilitates users to carry out video call and video chat. The camera is also made superior with the enhanced Geo tagging, White Balance and Colour effect options. This high resolution camera also supports video recording.
Andi 2 also includes various Pre-installed applications including Google Maps, YouTube, Google Play Station, G-mail, Google Search, and much more. In addition, it also has got Document Editor, SNS integration and Predictive text input.
Andi 2 would be made available for Indian customers for a price of around Rs. 10,000/-.