TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Coming up in the line of the mid range device is another domestic mobile manufacturer, Spice. They have recently launched their latest Android smartphone adding one more to the already existing Coolpad series. The device is dubbed as Coolpad 2 Mi-496 on online retailer, Saholic at Rs. 9,499.
Talking about the specifications the device is pretty much loaded with a tending specs that are currently running in the market. Go go into details, the Coolpad 2 Mi-496 features a 4.5-inch qHD display with a capacitive touch screen TFT LCD display offering a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels.
The device is powered by a MediaTek MT6589M quad-core processor dialed to 1.2GHz which is also supported by a 1GB RAM and the latest smartphone also runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
The smartphone has a 5 megapixel rear camera acconpanied by a LED flash and auto focus. The device lacks on front facing camera. The smartphone has an internal storage of 4GB, which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. The device comes with a Dual SIM support (GSM + GSM) with dual standby. Connectivity options include 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS / aGPS and is powered by a 1700 mAh battery.
The Spice Coolpad 2 Mi-496 comes in White color and is priced at Rs. 9,499 on e-commerce sector Saholic. The retailer also claims to deliver the device in 5 business days.
However, there are ammple number of device in the same range with similar specs and features in the indian Market. Thus the Spice Coolpad 2 Mi-496 will really have to prove itself against devices like XOLO Q700, Lava Iris 458q, Karbonn Titanium S1 and Intex Aqua Wonder. All these devices are powered bya similar quad core processor and comes at the same price range.