TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Spice FLO TV M 5600 with live TV for Rs 3,099
Spice has announced the launch of FLO TV M 5600, a new phone that is designed uniquely. This touchscreen phone adds an analog TV to the handset. It offers additional multimedia experience to the users. Spice launched Cappuccino, the earlier touchscreen handset in the FLO series.
The M 5600 is a feature rich multimedia phone that has the unique Flo Touch technology. It comes at an affordable price tag of Rs 3,099. The new product has upgraded the FLO series to from simple touchscreen devices to Live TV. The cheap touchscreen device is available in Ivory White and Jet Black color options. It has a wide variety of features that allow the handset to offer an overall multimedia experience to the consumers.
There is a host of utilities in the handset like multimedia features, S Planet App Store and pre-installed social networking applications such as Facebook. The FLO TV has a 3.2 inch touchscreen display with the Flo technology. It has a 1.3 MP camera with usual features. It has a maximum of 8 GB flash support, FM radio with recording and a battery that offers 4 hours of talk time.
The handset will be available in India through the retail points including the Spice HotSpot retail networks. The Live TV has still not caught India as it is in the other parts of the world. The Live TV needs a push to make it famous as the other services. The FLO TV M 5600 handset is a step taken in this direction.