TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Spice has announced the launch of FLO TV M 5600, a new phone that is designed uniquely. This touchscreen phone adds an analog TV to the handset. It offers additional multimedia experience to the users. Spice launched Cappuccino, the earlier touchscreen handset in the FLO series.
The M 5600 is a feature rich multimedia phone that has the unique Flo Touch technology. It comes at an affordable price tag of Rs 3,099. The new product has upgraded the FLO series to from simple touchscreen devices to Live TV. The cheap touchscreen device is available in Ivory White and Jet Black color options. It has a wide variety of features that allow the handset to offer an overall multimedia experience to the consumers.
There is a host of utilities in the handset like multimedia features, S Planet App Store and pre-installed social networking applications such as Facebook. The FLO TV has a 3.2 inch touchscreen display with the Flo technology. It has a 1.3 MP camera with usual features. It has a maximum of 8 GB flash support, FM radio with recording and a battery that offers 4 hours of talk time.
The handset will be available in India through the retail points including the Spice HotSpot retail networks. The Live TV has still not caught India as it is in the other parts of the world. The Live TV needs a push to make it famous as the other services. The FLO TV M 5600 handset is a step taken in this direction.