TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Spice has recently launched a new touch screen mobile phone model termed as Spice M5565. The phone has some very good features and specifications and is very much suitable for Indian customers.
Features and specifications of Spice M5565
320 x 240 pixels
105 x 55.5 x 13 mm
Yes, TFT capacitive Touch screen
Proprietary phone OS
0.3 mega pixels
Yes, Up to 8 GB
Yes, v2.0 with A2DP
Yes, version 2.0 with micro USB connector
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
Yes, preloaded and downloadable
Stereo FM radio
Standard Lithium ion battery with 1000mAh capacity
Stand by time
Around Rs. 2500/-.
The phone has a very simple curvy design. There are two call buttons in the front and a four way round navigation button. The main camera is placed in the rear side along with the integrated speakers. The device has a mono tone black colour scheme.
The screen has a size of 2.8 inches and is of TFT capacitive touch screen type. The touch screen is very much responsive and registers the slightest of touch commands. It packs in a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels. The main camera has 0.3 mega pixels resolution and is places at the back side.
This is a dual SIM model with sufficient internal memory for storing contacts as well as the recent call list. For additional storage an expandable memory card slot is provided and it can support memory cards of up to 8GB size. The audio and video player in the phone can support most of the common media file types. Users can opt to enjoy the media content by connecting a headphone to the 3.5 mm audio jack. The device is powered by a 1000mAh Lithium ion battery. It can provide the phone with 200 minutes of talk time and 500 hours of standby time.
Spice M5565 comes with a price tag of around Rs. 2,500/-.