- 2 hrs ago Facebook, HDFC Bank Join Hands With CSC To Empower Rural Women Entrepreneurs
- 6 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- 8 hrs ago Apple iPhone SE And Three Other Models Will Not Be Avaialble For Sale In India: Report
- 9 hrs ago Amazfit GTR Smartwatch With 24 days battery life Launched: Price, Specifications and More
- News 17 killed, over 1 lakh displaced in Assam floods, Centre releases Rs 251 crore aid
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Spice Mi-430 Vs Asus Zenfone 4: What’s the Difference?
The choice of budget smartphones has never been better. Big-ticket smartphones such as the Galaxy Note 4 might be trendsetters, but at the same time - the low-end segment is getting better and better.
In the recent past, brands including Asus and Motorola have released high-quality budget Android smartphones in India. Most of them are priced under Rs. 6,000 - which makes us wonder why you would pay upwards of Rs. 30,000 to get a decent smartphone.
There are a couple of models that have managed to impress us. While the Asus Zenfone 4 is one among the many we'd like to recommend to our readers, there are certainly more handsets that are equally impressive.
So today, we compared the specifications of both Spice Mi-430 and Asus Zenfone 4 to find out the core difference between the two. Let's get started.
Spice Mi-430 Vs Asus Zenfone 4: Design
The Spice Mi-430 is a nice plastic phone. The design is simple with less clutter possible. Meanwhile, the Asus Zenfone 4 is pretty small, but it's easy to carry and hold it for longer duration. Even though the handset is made out of plastic, the design, however, shows a lot of hope and promise.
Spice Mi-430 Vs Asus Zenfone 4: Display
But the two handsets have the same pixel resolution at 400 x 800 pixels. The Spice Mi-430 boasts a 4-inch screen, featuring. The Zenfone 4, on the other hand, sports a 4-inch screen.
Spice Mi-430 Vs Asus Zenfone 4: Software
The Spice Mi-430 runs on Android 4.4, whereas the Zenfonr 4 is supported by the latest version of Android. The custom UI comes pre-installed on the Asus Zenfone 4 and is based on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Asus is expected to update its entire Zenfone series to Android 5.0 Lollipop by next year.
Spice Mi-430 Vs Asus Zenfone 4: Processor and Connectivity
The Spice Mi-430 is powered by a 1-GHz single core processor and has 256 MB of RAM under the hood. It also comes with a mere 2 GB of storage space but users have the option to expand it up 32 GB via a microSD card slot.
Meanwhile, the Asus Zenfone 4 uses a relatively low-end Intel Atom Z2520, which is a dual-core 1.2GHz model with Hyper-Threading and integrated PowerVR SGX544MP2 graphics. The device offers 1GB of RAM and 8GB of on-board storage, which further can be expanded further using the microSD card.
Both phones are 3G enabled. Other connectivity features found in the handsets include Wi-Fi, Dual-SIM, GPS, and Bluetooth.
Spice Mi-430 Vs Asus Zenfone 4: Camera
Spice Mi-430 uses a 2-megapixel rear-facing camera with auto-focus and a single LED Flash. There's a 1.3MP front-facings shooter.
The Asus Zenfone 4, on the other hand, comes with a 5MP rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3MP front-facing camera. Recording videos is not restricted up to 720p.
Spice Mi-430 Vs Asus Zenfone 4: Battery, Price and Verdict
In the battery department, the Spice Mi-430 enjoys a 1,400mAh inside, while the Asus Zenfone 4 has a 1,600mAh battery pack.
Users can buy the Spice-made Mi-430 for an affordable price of Rs. 4,399, whereas the Asus Zenfone 4 is available at a price of Rs. 5,999.
The biggest drawback of the Spice Mi-430 is the fitted single-core processor. Otherwise, the Mi-430 is a cheap phone, but there are better options available. Asus Zenfone 4, on the other hand, appears to the best value smartphone by miles.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!