TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
India has been receiving a number of devices from international smartphone manufacturers of late. Apart from that there are domestic vendors who have been equally active in launching their devices. Among all, Spice Mobility which is based in Noida, India, has recently launched its latest Smart Flo Mettle 3.5X (Mi-356) through an e-commerce site. The device is currently available from Saholic at Rs. 3,549.
The company has successfully launched two predecessor to this current device earlier. The Spice Smart Flo Mettle 5X (Mi-504) was launched last month and later Smart Flo Mettle 4X (Mi-426) appeared online. Now the third generation of the Flo Mettle has finally appeared online featuring metal body.
Going by the specs, the latest Smart Flo Mettle 3.5X (Mi-356) comes with a 3.5-inch (480 x 320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display.
It is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor coupled with 256 MB of RAM and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
Imaging is pretty decent at this price point with 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
The device comes with limited connectivity options including 2G (EDGE), Bluetooth with A2DP, Wi-Fi but lacks 3G. However, it has a Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support with Dual Standby.
It houses a maximum internal storage capacity of 512 Internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB using a micro SD card slot.
The device is available in white color variant and is powered by a 1500 mAh battery.
Since the device lacks on 3G connectivity, its might face some difficulties in the selling process. However, at this budget price it is not a bad choice either.