- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Spice Stellar Mettle Icon Mi-506 Smartphone With 5 Inch Display Launched At Rs 6,999
Spice Mobility has today launched its latest Stellar Mettle Icon Mi-506 smartphone in India at the price of Rs. 6,999. The device comes with a number of features which will enhance the overall smartphone experience. These features include intelligent answer, Flip to Mute, 3G Video calling, free 2GB Free storage on Spice Cloud, G Sensors, and more. The device can be bought from e-commerce site Saholic at the same given price.
Specs-wise, the smartphone comes with a 5-inch capacitive touch screen display offering FWVGA resolution of 480 x 854 pixels.
It is powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core processor and Mali 400 GPU coupled with a mediocre 512MB of RAM. It runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS.
The smartphone which is priced nominally also gives you an 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash and in the front face of the phone you will see a 1.3 MP front-facing unit for making video calls and taking selfies.
There is a 4GB native storage capacity which is further expandable up to 32GB with microSD card slot.
It comes with a regular array of connectivity options like 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and aGPS. Also it gives users an option of using a Dual SIM (3G + 3G) feature with dual standby mode.
The 1800mAh battery is used by the company to power the phone and Spice claims that the batttery will offer a talk-time of more than 11 hours (2G) and 5 and a half hours (3G) hours and up to 227 hours standby ensuring a strong battery backup.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. T M Ramakrishnan, CEO - Devices, Spice Retail Limited, said "Spice has been the enabler for its consumers to dream big. Taking the idea forward is this new product from the Spice stable that gives its consumers the sheer visual pleasure of watching media content and internet browsing on a large 5inch screen, the most desired upgradable screen size for today's consumers. With the launch of the Mettle Icon, Spice aims to increase its smartphone market share considerably."