- Movies Pawan Kalyan’s Co-star Nikesha Says Hollywood & Tollywood Are Same When It Comes To S*xual Abuse
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen & Vitpilen 401 Expected To Launch In India This Month
- News Coronavirus outbreak: Telangana BJP slams TRS govt for not taking sufficient action against COVID-19
- Finance COVID-19 Could Wipe Off $4.1 Trillion From World's Economy, Warns ADB
- Sports Wimbledon chief fears 'no more tennis this year'
- Lifestyle Anasuya Bharadwaj Gives Ethnic Fashion Goals In A Dual-Toned Attire For Upcoming Festivals
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro Mi- 535: Hands On Review
Processor, RAM, OS and Battery
The Spice Mi-535 comes with MediaTek (MT 6589) powered quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz. Our overall experience with this handset went smooth. We played heavy duty racing games likes Fast Racing to test whether Spice Mi-535 can handle long gaming sessions.
Well, as mentioned earlier, the handset managed it without any doubt- thanks to 1GB of RAM fitted inside. To check the multi-tasking power, we simultaneously played a casual game, browse web, clicked pictures and at the same uploaded them on Facebook and whatsApp. While everything is perfect, but despite having a 2550mAh battery we used to face battery problems on several occasions. On a regular usage, we got somewhere between 6-7 hours of talk time (2G data enabled). If anyone wants to use this phone for gaming purpose, then sorry, it's not meant for power packed gaming sessions.
The good thing about Spice Mi-535: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean comes out of the Box. The phone uses the latest versions of Android. However, it is surprising to say that Spice Mobility hasn't added any dedicated app from where users gets updated about the latest software additions. Talking about the user interface (UI), it is heavily baked with company's own promotional apps, while some additions are welcome change.
Gesture control lock is an additional feature added. You can draw customizable forms and later use predefined shape to unlock the phone. With Direct Call feature, you can answer the call when phone is brought near to the ear. The same feature can be applied at the time, when one wants to make a call during SMS conversation.
If you are attending an important meeting, then simply flip the phone face-down and the ringtone automatically gets muted. Pop Play is yet another new feature; you can watch a video in a smaller window on the main screen. This feature is useful at the time of multi-tasking. With Hi-Connect feature, one can transfer content (contacts, SMS, Call- details) from a computer via Wi-Fi. Additionally, Spice Mi- 535 can be connected to internet through any workable dongles. You can see OTG cable provided in the box.
Here the results that GizBot tested on Spice Mi-535. Have a look!
AnTuTu Test scores
Overall - 13140
CPU integer: 3378
CPU float: 2542
2D Graphics: 545
3D Graphics: 3435
Database IO: 550
SD card write: 150
SD card read: 196
Quadrant Score - 3977
NenaMark 2 - 50.9fps
SmartBech 2012 - 3513