TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The 5 inch display devices have become a rage in the Indian market. Local, global all manufacturers have invaded the market with high end devices like HTC One, BlackBerry Q10 and Samsung Galaxy Note series and also Micromax Canvas series, Karbonn, Intex, Lava phablets.
Now recently a new handset has been listed at the Spice website called Spice Stellar Prime Mi510. The 5-inch phablet comes with capacitive touch screen display and a quad core processor and runs on Android platform. This handset has slightly lower specifications as compared to other quad core phones from Spice like 512 MB RAM and 854 X 480 pixel display resolution.
Indian consumers demand dual SIM devices and thus most of the devices that land on the overcrowded smartphone market of India somehow comes with a dual SIM feature. This is taken seriously by the domestic mobile makers. Likewise Spice has also made the Stellar Prime Mi510 a dual SIM support phablet.
Other features include an 8 megapixel rear camera and a 3.2 megapixel unit in the front. The dual 3G SIM phone runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean platform. The phablet is powered by a 2100 mAh battery. Apart from 4 GB built in memory, it has GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, and Wi-Fi. Not only this, there is a flip to silent feature, which puts the incoming call ring on silent when you flip the phone.
Although, the price of the device is not mentioned so far, based on the features, Spice Stellar Prime Mi510 is likely to come around at Rs. 9,000.