TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
In a recent development, Spice Mobility has announced the launch of its own mobile cloud services - Spice Cloud. In literal terms, Spice Cloud will offer consumers to automatically and wirelessly store and secure data. Spice Mobility will be the first homegrown manufacturer to offer this kind of service on its smartphones in India.
But that's not all, Spice has also announced a new smartphone today, Stellar Virtuoso Pro, which will be made available in India next week at Rs. 7,999. Spice officials have exclusively informed GizBot that the phone will be available online by weekend and will hit the market shelves by Thursday next week, that is, July 11.
Spice Stellar Virtuoso Pro will come packed with a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, 1GHz dual-core processor, 5MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera, microSD slot (up to 32 GB), connectivity features including dual SIM, 3G, bluetooth and micro-USB and 1700 mAh battery.
On the other hand, Spice Cloud server uses Microsoft Azure infrastructure to provide firewall protection to the data stored. Like most cloud services, Spice Cloud will enable customers to access data on multiple device.
Adding to the feature list - customers will be able to use the remote wipe option in case of theft or loss of their smartphones, ensuring data security. You can also lock your device remotely, triger an alarm on the phone, in order to locate misplaced or stolen phone (works even when in silent mode). Furthermore, you will able to locate your phone on a map and even retrieve the latest call logs.
At the same time, Spice Cloud will provide Spice consumers with cloud backup of 2GB free data storage. Users will be able to securely store photos, documents, media files and contacts across the devices on cloud.
Contributed by Akansha Srivastava