- 1 hr ago Asus ROG Phone II Goes Official: Price Starts At Rs. 35,000
- 5 hrs ago Best Budget Gaming Smartphones – Nokia 3.2, Asus Zenfone Max M2, Xiaomi Redmi 7A, Realme C2 and More
- 9 hrs ago TRAI Favours Cable Operators: Says No To Fix Minimum Net Worth For Registration
- 11 hrs ago India's Broadband Subscribers Increased 1.67% In May: TRAI
- News IRCTC: Dakshin Darshan tour starts on Aug 6: Visit the holy cities of South India; details here
- Finance Rupee Trades Lower At 69.04
- Movies Mission Mangal Director Reacts To Poster Row Over Giving Akshay A Bigger Display Than His Co-stars
- Sports Bayern Munich 1-0 AC Milan: Goretzka scores winner in Giampaolo's bow
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- Lifestyle L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
Nokia E6 & X7 On Symbian Anna OS – More Updates
Nokia has launched both E6 and X7 models upgraded to Symbian Anna OS. Earlier this month, the company had announced order book for E6.
Symbian Anna OS is currently available as a standard pre-installed OS in just two models worldwide and the E6 is one of them, the other being the Nokia X7. Other phones have an option to upgrade to the advanced Symbian OS. The significant changes in Symbian Anna OS are
- Portrait QWERTY with split-view data entry
- Improved Web Browser with much better interface
- Updated Ovi Maps with integrated check-in to Facebook and Foursquare Options.
- Java Runtime 2.2
- New Icon Set
Both Nokia models have tons of multimedia features to make them smash hits in the Indian market.
The E6 has all the latest multimedia features loaded in it including Music player and Video player that support almost all video formats including H.D. The phone is also equipped with FM radio and stereo speakers.
The Nokia E6 has a powerful rear camera that facilitates high definition video recording and also has a front camera for video calling. The phone has the latest in connectivity options including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB PC Sync. It has support for 2G network and high speed 3G networks.
The notable Nokia E6 features are
- Symbian Anna OS
- 8 Mega Pixel Camera
- Wi-Fi support
- 720p video recording
- Bluetooth 3.0 with EDR
- VGA front camera for video calling
- 3G internet speeds of up to 14 Mbps
- Java Support
- Battery talk time of up to 7 hours
- Standby of up to 3 days
Nokia X7 has an Amoled screen supporting 16 million colors and a resolution of 640x360. The other USP of its screen is that it is scratch resistant and protected from minor breaks and falls. This is really useful being an entertainment phone. On top of that it has a 320 MB internal memory and an expandable external memory capability up to 32 GB too. As E6, X7 also supports 2G and 3G networks and have most of the connectivity options of Wi-fi, USB and Bluetooth.
Unlike 4.5 hours of talk time in X7, Nokia E6 has relatively better battery back up of up to 7 hours talk time. Both the models have high resolution camera supporting multiple media file formats and even high quality 720p video recording.
Expected price of Nokia E6 is Rs 18000 and that of X7 is Rs 22829.