Techberry has introduced a new technology laden and affordable touch screen phone in the Indian market- the Techberry GD300. The phone boasts of a full TFT touch screen display with trackball. It is aimed at the masses and is loaded with tons of features which are sure to make any phone a must have for buyers. Now let us take a closer look at the features.
1. The phone is slated to be a multimedia device with support for Audio and Video playback. It supports MP3 and MP4 formats.
2. The phone enables usage of a Micro SD memory card which can be expanded up to 4 GB. That"s enough space for all your favourite songs and videos to accompany you wherever you go.
3. The phone has a large 3.2 inch screen that offers a rich viewing experience for all contents.
4. Include two cameras one in front and one at the rear. The rear camera has a configuration of 2.0 Mega Pixels that can be used to capture reasonable quality images and record videos. The front camera is only a VGA camera that is intended to provide support for video calling.
5. The phone has support for java and thus all your favourite java based games and apps can be downloaded and installed on the phone.
Moreover, Techberry GD300 supports all the communication technologies of modern day phones including GPRS, Bluetooth V 2.0 with A2DP and wireless LAN or more popularly known as Wi-Fi technology. It comes preloaded with apps such as Nimbuzz which enables you to enjoy all your favourite Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter and Orkut with so much ease.
The phone supports both 2G and 3G network technologies which mean you can enjoy lightning speed internet surfing and downloading over 3G networks. The phone operates at frequencies of GSM 900 / 1800 MHz. If you don"t have a 3G network support then there is nothing to worry as it comes equipped with all the 2G oriented internet technologies such as GPRS. More over with a default Opera Mini browser all you internet needs will be satisfied.
The phone has a rather astonishing price tag of just around Rs 5700. Thus it is indeed aimed at the masses. Techberry hopes to make this phone a hit among urban middle class people especially youth who dwell in cities. If everything goes as planned this phone is going to be a hit as expected by Techberry.