TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
The smartphone world in India is all set to get a shot in the arm. Yes, with the release of three wonderful, feature-filled smartphones, the smartphone market is expected to receive a big boost. One of the major smartphone player, HTC is all set to start this trend.
HTC has planned on releasing three new smartphones namely HTC One X, S & V in the first week of April. HTC also has plans to tie up with leading cellular service provider Airtel. HTC expects Airtel to provide good data services by offering economic data plans to customers.
These smartphones will be available in the Singapore market by March 30 & are expected to hit the Indian market in the first week of April this year. The features of these smartphones are the best in the industry today. They also provide a rich user functionality since they have rich specifications. One intriguing factor here would be the quad-core processor. For the first time in the history of smartphones, the quad core processor concept has been implemented.
Thus, all we have got to do is wait with bated breath until these HTC Smartphones are released & go grab them after they are released. Do let us know your thoughts on the price tag of these smartphones in our comment section below.