- News Gun wielding youth’s image goes viral in J&K, terror link suspected
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Movies Radhika Pandit Calls Yash Their Baby Daughter's Superhero! Shares An Adorable Pic On Father's Day
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Three NEC LTE android phones for MWC 2012
The Mobile World Congress (MWC) is coming up next week. Every company is preparing their make to be showcased. NEC may not be in the forefront of android giants but still it has been making quality android phones since the android boom.
The most glazing feature of their new make is that the phones which are going to be exhibited in MWC are running on Android 4 (Ice cream Sandwich). The phones on the roll are LTE based which adds a cherry on the top for tech lovers. The phones going to be introduced belong to the Medias Series.
Foldable Dual touch screen phone is not a new scenario in case of mobile phones as it had been introduced earlier by many others. But NEC does something different by orienting the touch screen in the outer side just like the cover of a note book while earlier innovations positioned the touch screen inside the notebook.
The first of the three is claimed by NEC as the best Cloud UX device which looks like one model of Sony. The earlier phones of the same model by other companies turned to be a big flop as it inflicted the user to be perplexed at the complexity of the interface. The rest two android phones are ordinary android phones with huge display.
It is claimed to be a real huge, one hand display which is also water resistant. Both the phones accompany brilliant displays which fascinates every user who fancies gorgeous displays. But all the three does not bear physical buttons on them like many other android phones. Though people find the dual display interesting at first sight, they also think of the problems which will arise when the phone is subjected to regular use.
Due to the presence of the touch screen at the bottom surface of the phone, the phone is expected to be of delicate use, as the phone cannot be kept at any surface other than being enfolded in a cover by the user. The device comes up with a huge battery to support the energy demanding displays. While the second one sports a huge display, the third one blazes with a stylish look. The third one also bears an invisible jacket of scratch resistant proof which protects the device from wear and tear caused by regular use.
NEC sells their gadgets exclusively in Japan. The feat which we are about to see at the Mobile World Congress is expected to change the scenario the company is now stabled in.