TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Most of the smartphones being launched nowadays are priced above Rs 30,000. This makes them too expensive for most of the consumers. The mid range smartphones that are reasonably priced will be suiting the budget of many buyers. There are a few good Android phones in the sub Rs 30,000 range. Here is a list of top 5 Android smartphones below Rs 30,000. These phones are quite powerful and they are capable of meeting the everyday requirements of the users. The list includes Intel Xolo X900, Motorola Razr Maxx, Sony Xperia P, LG Optimus 3D Max and Samsung Galaxy S2.