TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Most of the smartphones being launched nowadays are priced above Rs 30,000. This makes them too expensive for most of the consumers. The mid range smartphones that are reasonably priced will be suiting the budget of many buyers. There are a few good Android phones in the sub Rs 30,000 range. Here is a list of top 5 Android smartphones below Rs 30,000. These phones are quite powerful and they are capable of meeting the everyday requirements of the users. The list includes Intel Xolo X900, Motorola Razr Maxx, Sony Xperia P, LG Optimus 3D Max and Samsung Galaxy S2.