TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Top 5 Best Selling Nokia Symbian Phones under Rs 5000 Price Tag
When it comes to Symbian OS based smartphones, Nokia is the largest shareholder and has a huge customer base in the respective category. However, there are other brands in the market as well who retail handsets integrated with Symbian software, include Fujitsu, Samsung, Sharp, and Sony Ericsson, although, by far the Finnish manufacturer has got the best selling basket of offerings in account.
Talking about features, Belle packs in a complete attractive user interface, in which you can personalize up to 6 home screens and add new widgets. In addition there a slew of other features like pull down menu, built-in NFC functionality among others.
Today, Gizbot brings you the top 5 handsets, which are powered with Symbian Belle Operating System and are best selling the market so far under the price tag of Rs 5,000.