TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The mobile phone market is quite volatile as it experiences significant fluctuations every day when it comes to price. In this article we present to you five models that have seen a drop in the price.
Dell Venue Pro
This models was launched last year. The mobile phone has a decent hardware and is quite attractive. It received poor response due to two reasons namely, Windows Phone 7 operating system that was new that time and its price which was too high, Rs.30,000. Then the price was slashed and made Rs. 26,000. Now, Dell Venue Pro is priced at Rs. 12,999 and is powered by Windows Phone 7.5 operating system.
Mi310 was Spice's second Android smartphone and a successful model initially. With the various launches made by the rivals and by the company itself, it was almost forgotten. Now, this model is available for a price of s. 4,999 which is quite affordable than the previous estimate of Rs. 8,999.
If you are in search of a waterproof and dustproof Android phone, then you search will end with the Motorla Defy+. This is available for a price of Rs. 15,499.
This is the first HTC phone launched in India. This is in fact the cheapest model also which is priced at Rs. 12,999. Initially this price was over for the specifications it had and now the device is available for a reasonable price of Rs. 8,799.
This is the first one that has a dedicated Facebook button and was also known as Facebook phone. Now, the price is reduced from Rs. 17,990 to 11,499 which is attractive for the fans of the social network.