For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
- 57 min ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Indian Prices Leak: Accessories For Flagship Android Phones Surface Too
- 2 hrs ago Redmi Note 12 5G Vs Poco X4 Pro 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 19 hrs ago Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- 19 hrs ago OnePlus 10R vs Nothing Phone (1): Comparison
- News Several attempts made to break India, but no one could finish it, says PM Modi
- Sports ISL: Mumbai City beat Jamshedpur 2-1; extends 16-match unbeaten streak
- Travel Before You Turn 30 Try These ‘Offbeat’ Water Sports In India
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: EX Contestant Calls Priyanka & THESE Contestants ‘Most Deserving’ Top 3, Says ‘I Can Feel It’
- Finance 4 Best Performing Axis Mutual Fund Schemes Over Last 3-years
- Education How to begin a Career in Dubbing / Voice Over in India
- Lifestyle Doja Cat's Faux Mustache And Beard Look Reads Quirky At PFW 2023, Pics!
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Price Hike – Check Out All Details
Top 5 Upcoming Windows Phone 8 Smartphones
By Harish Kumar
Android currently dominates the global market, with a 66.6 percent market share, as far as the second quarter of this year is concerned. A report from Canaccord has suggested that Windows Phone has the potential to be a viable third ecosystem and to finish out 2013 with 10 percent of the smartphone market. By Canaccord's figures, Microsoft now controls a 5.9 percent share. "In fact," wrote Walkley, "we believe the Windows 8 launch for PCs and tablets combined with the Apollo OS launch for smartphones in Q4/12 should result in Windows emerging as a more compelling option for consumers."
While Nokia is Microsoft's primary partner, a number of other handset makers also have designs for the OS. Hence, Gizbot has come up with a list of top 5 upcoming Windows 8 OS based smartphones which will hit the stores this year.
Best Mobiles in India
To stay updated with latest technology news & gadget reviews, follow GizBot on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and also subscribe to our notification.
You have already subscribed