- Week 25, 2018 launch round-up: OPPO Find X, Vivo Y81, Meizu M6, Panasonic P90 and more
- Vivo Y81 vs other mid-range smartphones priced under Rs. 20,000
- Weekend offers on budget smartphones: Redmi Note 5, Moto G6 Play, Galaxy J6 and more
- Amazon EMI and cashback offers on LG V30+, Huawei P20 Lite, Vivo V9 Youth and more
- World Music Day: Discounts on headphones, home-theaters and more on Flipkart
- Oppo Find X vs Other Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 smartphones
Katrina Kaif flaunted the new Sony flagship smartphone, the Sony Xperia Z at an event in New Delhi and every tech enthusiast went head over heals on the new shiny thing in town. Officially priced at Rs 38990, te handset packs the best of Sony technologies into one device. Specwise, Xperia Z currently operates on the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean platform, and is packed with a host of exciting features and hi-end technology, including a 5" Full HD 1080p BRAVIA 2 Reality Display, Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor, 13 megapixel fast-capture Cyber-Shot camera and 3G, LTE. In addition, the Xperia Z features Sony's Walkman technology for audio playback along with a battery stamina mode than can help increase battery back-up up to 50 percent.
Water and dust resistance is another unique and interesting feature that Sony Xperia Z offers, which are very relevant to customers in India. To amplify wireless connectivity between different devices via use of NFC feature available on Sony Xperia Z.
Sony will also offer its customers with the best proposition to fully enjoy this amazing content from Sony Liv and Sony Music and the company has also tied-up with Vodafone to offer 8 GB free data download for the first two months of product purchase. The Sony Xperia Z comes in white, black and purple colour. It will be available across National retail chain stores, Sony Center brand shops, muliti-brand outlets and distributors across India from March 13 onwards. If you are impatient to wait, then you can pre order the smartphone on any of these link given below in the slideshow. Take a look!