- Paytm Apple iPhone Super sale: Get upto Rs 10,000 cashback, Easy EMI and free delivery on iPhones
- Paytm cashback offers available on Nokia smartphones: Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 6.1 Plus and more
- List of smartphones with 128GB internal storage under Rs. 25,000
- Ahead of Apple iPhone XS, XR, XS Max launch, other iPhones get price cut in India
- Trending smartphones of last Week: iPhone XS, Poco F1, Vivo V11, Oppo F9 and more
- Xiaomi POCO F1 accessories: Best Hard cases and covers to buy in India
Katrina Kaif flaunted the new Sony flagship smartphone, the Sony Xperia Z at an event in New Delhi and every tech enthusiast went head over heals on the new shiny thing in town. Officially priced at Rs 38990, te handset packs the best of Sony technologies into one device. Specwise, Xperia Z currently operates on the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean platform, and is packed with a host of exciting features and hi-end technology, including a 5" Full HD 1080p BRAVIA 2 Reality Display, Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor, 13 megapixel fast-capture Cyber-Shot camera and 3G, LTE. In addition, the Xperia Z features Sony's Walkman technology for audio playback along with a battery stamina mode than can help increase battery back-up up to 50 percent.
Water and dust resistance is another unique and interesting feature that Sony Xperia Z offers, which are very relevant to customers in India. To amplify wireless connectivity between different devices via use of NFC feature available on Sony Xperia Z.
Sony will also offer its customers with the best proposition to fully enjoy this amazing content from Sony Liv and Sony Music and the company has also tied-up with Vodafone to offer 8 GB free data download for the first two months of product purchase. The Sony Xperia Z comes in white, black and purple colour. It will be available across National retail chain stores, Sony Center brand shops, muliti-brand outlets and distributors across India from March 13 onwards. If you are impatient to wait, then you can pre order the smartphone on any of these link given below in the slideshow. Take a look!