- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Naib urges Afghanistan batsmen to keep calm, play full 50 overs
- News Striking doctors want media coverage for meeting with Mamata for ‘transparency'
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Toy Company Lego To Launch A Mobile Phone
According to the latest reports, the Danish toy company will be launching a cell phone that enables the users to change the color of the encasing according to their mood.
The information was leaked on the Internet and stated that slim cellular phones features plastic casing made up of Lego bricks, that can be changed as per necessity. If the user wishes to change the color from blue to green, a click on the Lego, as if constructing a Lego building is all that is required.
A picture of the Mobile's prototype has been leaked on the Internet via the website boygeniusreport.com. The handset features MP3 player, walkie-talkie and a digital camera. It is created to target the US and the Asia market.
This new handset is launched by Digital Blue, the company that is known for children's electronics, as reported by the Telagraph. As speculated, the phone appears to be an Alcatel-brand, however the company denies any deals as such.
The Lsgo mobiles will be displayed to the public at the Mobile World Congress next week. This is a trade fair for the mobilephone industry.