- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Two Lenovo Smartphones Spotted in the wild Featuring 4G And Dual-SIM Support
Chinese smartphone maker, Lenovo is planning to add more devices under the mid-range smartphone segment. Now images of two unknown smartphone by Lenovo has been leaked online.
TENAA, China's Telecommunication Equipment Certification Center, which is known for leaking images of unannounced phones has leaked two upcoming Lenovo smartphones, the entry-level Lenovo A5600 and Lenovo PB1-770N.
The Lenovo A5600 is an slightly improved version of the A5500. The smartphone supports 4G, TDD-LTE and FDD-LTE bands and is a dual-SIM smartphone. The website has not provided much details about the specs, but the handset will have a capacitive keys below the screen and runs on Android OS.
The Lenovo PB1-770N is also a dual-SIM smartphone supporting 4G network with TDD-LTE and FDD-LTE bands. The handset will also support CDMA networks in on of the dual-SIM slots. According to the leaked image, the smartphone appears to be a phablet.