TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Two Lenovo Smartphones Spotted in the wild Featuring 4G And Dual-SIM Support
Chinese smartphone maker, Lenovo is planning to add more devices under the mid-range smartphone segment. Now images of two unknown smartphone by Lenovo has been leaked online.
TENAA, China's Telecommunication Equipment Certification Center, which is known for leaking images of unannounced phones has leaked two upcoming Lenovo smartphones, the entry-level Lenovo A5600 and Lenovo PB1-770N.
The Lenovo A5600 is an slightly improved version of the A5500. The smartphone supports 4G, TDD-LTE and FDD-LTE bands and is a dual-SIM smartphone. The website has not provided much details about the specs, but the handset will have a capacitive keys below the screen and runs on Android OS.
The Lenovo PB1-770N is also a dual-SIM smartphone supporting 4G network with TDD-LTE and FDD-LTE bands. The handset will also support CDMA networks in on of the dual-SIM slots. According to the leaked image, the smartphone appears to be a phablet.