TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Chinese manufacturer Umeox today unveiled the world's slimmest smartphone called X5. The phone measure only 5.6m thick. While, in the other hand, Huawei on June 18 had unveiled the then world's slimmest smartphone called Acend P6 that measured 6.18mm thick. Sadly, Huawei didn't even get a week to take the recognition as the world's slimmest phone.
Obviously, the Umeox X5 has now snatched the title of the world's slimmest smartphone away from Huawei Acend P6. To be very precise, Umeox X5 is approximately 0.5mm thinner than the Huawei Ascend P6. If compared to others, Samsung Galaxy S4 is a 7.9mm and the iPhone 5 is 7.6mm.
Specwise, Umeox X5 sports a 5.3-inch touchscreen, and is powered by a dual-core processor. It has an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 3-megapixel front camera. It runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. The Umeox X5 will be released in Europe and China. The handset is likely to go on sale in France this summer. There is no word on pricing and launch date so far. So although it beats the Huawei on physical dimensions, the Ascend P6 still has a massive quad-core processor, and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera to complement its 8-megapixel rear-facing unit. Thus, internals of Ascend P6 is evidently better than the Umeox X5.
However, informations regarding the specs and other features of Umeox X5 is so far not available but multiple reports suggest that it is likely launch in Europe as well as China and is expected to go on sale in France this summer before launching across the rest of the continent.
Moreover, price remains undisclosed and there is no information regarding its availability in India so far.