TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Initially there were some leaks from the Indonesian Postel about the new models of Sony Smartphones which could be launched soon or may be aligned for CES 2014. Then, AnTuTu benchmarks were also revealed about the devices which make it clearly viable for us to understand that the said smartphone could turn out to be the successor to the Xperia Z1.
The AnTuTu Benchmark of 34376 clearly shows that Sony D5503 will be the flagship device of the upcoming year, though the figures are not new but it clearly seems that this flagship device will be using Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 with 4 Cores working at the frequency of 2.23 GHz. So, it is also obviously that this device will be following the Sony Xperia Z series of smartphones.
Sony D6503 and D5303 will be replacing this year's Xperia SP and ZL, though the benchmark scores of Sony D5303 are pretty much closer to Sony Xperia Z1. You can also perceive them to be the devices under the category of the robust devices, which will have waterproof body and Corning Gorilla Glass3 on their displays but as compared to the similar devices launched at the beginning of this year, they are pretty good.
Now when we talk about the entry level devices then Xperia M and Xperia L have been the options for the users. There devices are also being replaced by D2005 and D2105 which have the benchmark scores of 12790 and 13001 respectively. We expect that the price of these low-segment devices will not rise because then these two can become good rivals for the other smartphones in the same price segment (This remark has only been made keeping in mind about the performance of the device in relation with Android OS).
All these devices are an upgrade not only in the terms of other hardware specifications like camera, display, resolution etc. but also in terms of the power embedded in it. So, keep following us to know about their exact model names.