TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Smartphone business has been ever growing with the biggies always belonging to the Android and iOS ecosystem. However, the impact of the Windows Phone devices from Nokia is not a bad one either. Moreover, in terms of the Microsoft's popular mobile platform Windows Phone, Nokia is the sole player. Although, the hardware part for Android devices are diversified and comes from various brands.<blockquote class="twitter-tweet blockquote" lang="en"><p>Nokia codename roundup: Ara, Leo, Moonraker, Onyx, Peridot, Superman, Tesla, and Vantage</p>— @evleaks (@evleaks) <a href="https://twitter.com/evleaks/statuses/455565331998969856">April 14, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
But for Nokia fans, the latest news might be of great interest. A well known technology-bound leakster @evleaks, active in social networking site Twitter, has recently revealed few names of what it claims to be the codenames of Nokia's upcoming phones.
According to @eveleaks, Nokia has a number of smartphones in the pipeline. To name them, they are Nokia Ara, Leo, Moonraker, Onyx, Peridot, Superman, Tesla, and Vantage. But it should be noted that these are just the codenames.
Microsoft recently got a green light from the Chinese authority for its Nokia acquisition and it looks like Finnish smartphone maker might not release these devices until the deal is signed off in totality.
However, in terms of the codenames of the devices that are listed above, it's not entirely clear if these eight alleged handsets belong to the Asha series or the feature phone line-up. Or this could also be Windows Phone devices but again as there are hardly any information pertaining to these devices, it's hard to say whether they belong to Windows Phone or Asha series.
Either way, the device is coming from the only house of Nokia.