TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
British manufacturer and retailer of luxury mobile phones established by Finnish mobile-phone manufacturer Nokia, Vertu, has now come up with another special edition Vertu Ti handset. The latest luxury phone is called as Vertu Ti Colours. This time the Luxury device has been given the shade of Sunset Red and Midnight Blue. It was reportedly said that the company would only produce thousand units of the device. Thus the deep pocketed guys may have to run quite fast to get one.
To describe the device, this latest contemporary smartphone, Vertu Ti is based around a matt grey titanium case used for enhanced strength, elegance and low weight. Vetru also claims that the handset is around five times stronger than other smart phones.
Talking about specification, the Vertu Ti comes with a 3.7 inches sapphire crystal screen. It is scratch-proof and is impact resistant. Thus durability can be expected. Vertu Ti Colours runs on an older version of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. The limited edition device is powered by a 1.7 GHz processor backed by 1 GB RAM. It sports a 8MP rear camera with auto focus and dual LED flash and 1.3MP front facing Skype compliant camera. Vertu Ti Colours has the internal storage capacity of 64GB. It also features NFC.
Another notable feature of Vertu Ti Colours is the Vertu key, providing instant access to a curated world of benefits and services via a global team of professionals available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. These services include Vertu Certainty which protects the device, data and where necessary, the owner, Vertu Life which provides tailored information, articles and benefit to interest and empower the customer and of course Vertu's famous Concierge Service.
The Vertu Ti Colours, which is handmade in England, comes at a hefty price of $11,600 (approx Rs. 6,91,795) and is on sale right now.