TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Videocon mobiles handsets are getting very popular in the Indian markets when it comes to exciting features at a very low price. Hence, the tech firm has announced the launch of a dual SIM Android ICS smartphone dubbed A27 in the Indian market.
As consumers in India are highly concerned on the price of the handset and seek to own a low cost smartphone, Videocon has priced its latest offering at Rs 5,999.
Talking of specs, Videocon A27 packs 4 inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixel resolution, 1GHz processor, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS, dual SIM, 3MP rear camera, VGA front camera, 4GB internal storage, 512MB RAM, micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB additional storage, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and a 1,500 mAh battery.
Videocon A27 comes preloaded with several applications including TOI, ET, Facebook, Saavn, Fun Zone and Movie Studio.
Price & Availability
In order to cater to the needs of a wide variety of budget conscious consumers, Videocon has priced A27 at Rs 5,999. The handset can be purchased from online retailers and retail stores across the nation.
By launching a sub Rs 6,000 dual SIM Android smartphone, Videocon has triggered the competition in the nation. There are several companies including Micromax, Karbonn, Lava and more that have already preoccupied the budget smartphone segment in India with their offerings. Hence, Videocon will have to offer something extraordinary to compete with them.
Commenting at the launch, Khalid Zamir, Head Product Planning & Development, Videocon Mobile Phones said, "With the evolvement of the Android space, the consumers are becoming smarter day by day and are demanding a pertinent solution to all their everyday smartphone needs. To address the demand, and bring in an advanced mechanism of efficient smartphone experience, we have launched the Videocon A27 which affording an amalgamation of every type of smartphone needs is all set to become a pertinent answer to all their expectations".