TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Videocon Mobile Services, a part of Videocon Group, has rebranded itself as Videocon Telecom. The telecom giant is looking to tab young population of India to extend its market presence.
Moreover, the company also signed popular Punjabi Singer Gippy Grewal as its brand ambassador. In the past, the company has been associated with top Bollywood actors including Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Ritesh Deshmukh and Shruti Haasan.
"Change is always good and refreshing and brings in vibrancy in the environment. I am pleased to unveil our new brand logo 'Videocon Telecom' which brings with it a reinforced identity and a new vibrant approach." Mr. Arvind Bali, Director & CEO, Videocon Telecommunications Ltd, said in a press statement.
Videocon Telecom plans to leverage the association with Gippy Grewal through various mediums.
The artist will soon be visible in newspapers advertisements, in television commercials, digital media, on billboards, on retail front displays and in on-ground brand activation activities.
Videocon Telecom plans to roll out 4G services by next year. The company is in talks with Nokia Siemens Network (NSN) for infrastructure. In November 2012, the company won spectrum in six telecom circles for Rs 2,221.44 crore.
Few days day, the network operator introduced offer free roaming calls other networks across the country.