TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
What if 4K displays were to feature on smatphones?
Most of the high end devices have already been upgraded from the initially popular 720p to 1080p display starting last year. Now, Vivo has posted its latest teaser showing the display resolution of its new flagship smartphone Xplay 3S at 2560 x 1440pixels. The resolution will offer two times the quality delivered by trending FHD displays. Thus, one can easily imagine the quality output of the display of the upcoming smartphone.
Similarly, last year, the tech world also witnessed tablets breaking the 1080p barrier with the coming up of Nexus 10 and its 2560 x 1600 resolution. However, besides that 2560 x 1440 display of the upcoming Xplay 3S, the only detail we know about the phone is the possible presence of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC clocked to 2.3GHz. It is expected to launch sometime later this year, and in addition to 2K resolution display, it is also said to come with the support of 4G TDD-LTE/FDD-LTE for all 3 Chinese carriers.
But this doesn't look like a device that will travel outside Chinese market.
Apart from this stunning display featuring smartphone, most mobile phone manufacturers have also been trying to break the traditional display design by coming up with the device with a curved or flexible display. However, all are reported to be in works at the moment.
GizBot will let you know more about the Vivo XPlay 3S smartphone which features 2560 x 1440 display, as the update comes in.