TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Wickedleak Inc has recently launched their latest phablet adding yet another device to the Z series called Wammy Passion Z+. The handset is priced at Rs. 15,990 and is available for pre-orders in the company's official website. However, the delivery will be made starting this month, ie from July 25. The handset is made available in two color variants including White and Black.
Wammy Passion Z+ is, in fact, the successor of the Wickedleak's Wammy Passion Z handset which was launched back in May 2013. Moreover, the only differences between the latest Z+ and the old Z is that, the latest one comes with a better clocked processor and a better camera. Other specs remains the same.
However, here is a brief rundown on the specs of the recently launched Wammy Passion Z+. Wammy Passion Z+ comes packed with a 5-inch FHD IPS display offering a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with scratch resistant Dragon Trail Glass (OGS).
The phablet is powered by a MTK 6589 Turbo quad-core processor clocked to 1.5GHz and is supported by a 1GB DDR3 RAM. It is also backed by PowerVR SGX544MP graphics.
The device runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. On the camera front, the Wammy Passion 'Z' sports a competitive 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and BSI sensor and the phablet also comes with a 2MP front facing camera.
The internal storage capacity rates at 4GB which can be extended up to 64GB via microSD card. Connectivity options include 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, 3D sound speakers and supports Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) and USB. Eventually the Wammy Passion Z+ is powered by a 2,500 mAh battery.
Talking about the competition, this will have a greater impact on the homegrown handsets than the international brands in India. However, the rivalry is not easy going in whichever ground and the battle against the domestic handsets may have an staggering results. With smartphones like Micromax Canvas 4, Karbon Titanium S9, Xolo Play T1000 and many others that come in a phablet size and a quad core CPU, Wammy Passion Z+ might have to face a bit of an adversary altogether.