TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
BlackBerry launched its latest BB10 smartphone Z3 in the Indian market recently. It is one of the most affordable BlackBerry smartphone that have been launched at the price of Rs. 15,999 and comes in Black color variant.
Today, GizBot has come up with an unboxing video of the handset to give you a glimpse of what the device looks like and also make you aware of the in-box content of the handset.
But before that, lets take a look at the specs of the handset quickly and head on to the video.
BlackBerry Z3: Key Specifications
BlackBerry Z3 sports a 5-inch qHD display offering a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. It is powered by a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 dual-core processor, coupled with 1.5GB of RAM. The Z3 comes with 8GB of on-board storage, which can be later expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card slot.
The Z3 runs on the latest version of BlackBerry 10.2.1 OS. On the camera front, there's a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, and a 1.1-megapixel front-facing camera. Connectivity options of the smartphone include 3G, GPRS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and more.
The makers have added a 2,500mAh battery fitted inside. BlackBerry first showcased the BlackBerry Z3 at this year's Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, Spain. BlackBerry Z30 is the first product to be produced in partnership with contract manufacturer Foxconn.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iUBXkHQ23GI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
- BlackBerry Z3
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card