TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Just a couple of weeks back, Xiaomi launched its latest affordable smartphone dubbed the Redmi 1S in India at the price of Rs. 5,999.
The China-based smartphone maker also had an exclusive chat with GizBot revealing few of the most important plans regarding its role in the Indian market.
Anyways, today, GizBot has come with a unboxing video of the handset so that you get to see how the device looks like without buying it.
Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Key Specifications
The Redmi 1S sports a 4.7-inch 720p IPS LCD display with a layer of Dragontrail glass. It comes powered by a 1.6GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor coupled with 1GB RAM.
The latest Redmi 1S comes with a highly customized Android version 4.3 and has a UI, which resembles the Metro UI from Windows Phone devices.
Talking about the photography aspect of it, the smartphone features an 8MP rear shooter and a 1.6MP front facing camera as well. On the storage front, it uses 8GB of internal storage which can further be expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
It is a dual SIM smartphone with other connectivity options like 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and USB support. It is fueled by a 2000mAh battery.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gRKx_Bz5J9U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
To know more take a look at our unboxing video above, hit the like button if you find it interesting and do subscribe to our YouTube channel and also stay tuned to GizBot!