TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Now, there is a technoogy which protects your phone from being damaged by water. This technology is termed as "HZ0 WaterBlock Technology" and helps protect the mobile-phones, smartphones from being damaged by water.
This waterproofing technique is applicable for smartphones including the Apple iPhone 5 and the Samsung Galaxy Note.
Through this waterproofing technology, the internal cicruitry of the mobile phones can be secured and thus the full operability is retained even after the phone coming in contact with water. This technology was revealed at the recently concluded CES.
The HZ0 technology makes it possible for the users to even take their phones along with them for swimming as well. This means that the mobile phones will soon be having the capability to withstand environmental hazards and environmental changes as well.
Plans are being made to incorporate the HZO Waterproofing technology in various other gadgets as well. Pocket-lint, a smartphone manufacturing brand wants to be the first manufacturer to exclusively incorporate this waterproofing technology for their phones and are in the process of finalizing the same.
Thus, mobile phones are set to get more protection in the future.