TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Now, there is a technoogy which protects your phone from being damaged by water. This technology is termed as "HZ0 WaterBlock Technology" and helps protect the mobile-phones, smartphones from being damaged by water.
This waterproofing technique is applicable for smartphones including the Apple iPhone 5 and the Samsung Galaxy Note.
Through this waterproofing technology, the internal cicruitry of the mobile phones can be secured and thus the full operability is retained even after the phone coming in contact with water. This technology was revealed at the recently concluded CES.
The HZ0 technology makes it possible for the users to even take their phones along with them for swimming as well. This means that the mobile phones will soon be having the capability to withstand environmental hazards and environmental changes as well.
Plans are being made to incorporate the HZO Waterproofing technology in various other gadgets as well. Pocket-lint, a smartphone manufacturing brand wants to be the first manufacturer to exclusively incorporate this waterproofing technology for their phones and are in the process of finalizing the same.
Thus, mobile phones are set to get more protection in the future.