- 55 min ago Is Coronavirus Surveillance A Major Threat To Your Personal Privacy?
- 1 hr ago OnePlus Z Concept Render Surfaces Online With Punch Hole Display, Triple Camera Setup
- 1 hr ago GTA 5 Cheat codes For Play Station 4, Xbox One, And Pc
- 1 hr ago No Additional Spectrum Required To Handle Networks, Says COAI
- News Coronavirus pandemic: What does zoonotic diseases mean? How do they spread?
- Lifestyle Nude Lipsticks That Suit Indian Skin Tone The Best
- Movies Krack New Poster Out: Ravi Teja & Shruti Haasan Ask People To Stay At Home And Enjoy With Family
- Finance Here's Why Promoters Will Not Be Able To Buy Their Company Shares Till 30 June
- Sports Gautam Gambhir angry: Not just Dhoni's six won India the 2011 World Cup but team effort
- Automobiles Honda Jazz BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival Tata Altroz
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
What to do if your iPhone is not charging: 8 Simple Steps
It was a tiring day at work, you come back home and plug in the socket for charging your iPhone, and oops!...it doesn't. Nightmare, right!
Sometimes iPhones battery doesn't respond because it might be time for a new battery. But there is a catch to it...as the battery is non-replaceable and will cost you a bomb to get it changed.
Well, we have a solution for you! Sometimes, just restarting your iPhone can solve many issues, similarly, GizBot today has come out with these kind of smart tricks to resolve your charging issues.
Do try these simple steps before coming to a conclusion of battery replacement. Take a look at the slider below:
Many a times iPhones problems have been solved after restarting the device. Restart may solve the charging issue but not any physical internal issues which may be related to battery.
While charging the iPhone, the USB cable might get fried and it might be time for a new USB cable instead of a new battery. The only way to check is to bring another iphone and try to charge it with the same USB cable.
If a user is charging his/her iPhone via a adapter and USB cable, there's a possibility that the adapter has been short circuited by overflow of electricity from the main electrical socket or any other electrical problems. The only way to check so is to again get another adapter and charge the iPhone.
Another way to solve this issue is to check the pins of the USB cable on both ends. If the USB pins are bent or broken the iPhone will not recieve any charge. If the pins are fine then you can connect it to the computer and see if its charging but if doesn't still you need to check your computer's USB port.
To make sure the iPhone charges properly, a user needs to make sure you're charging it in the right place. Because the iPhone has high power demands, it needs to be charged using high-speed USB ports. The USB ports that are included on some keyboards don't provide enough power to recharge the iPhone. So, if your iPhone doesn't seem to be taking the charge, make sure it's plugged directly into one of your computer's USB ports, not the keyboard.
If everything else fails then the only way out is to use the recovery mode. By holding the sleep/wake button at the top right of the device and the Home button at the bottom center of the face at the same time. Now as the device is entering the recovery mode, hold them both until you see the screen go black. In some cases, you may need to keep on holding them even after the red power-off slider appears. If it appears, just keep holding it. After the Silver Apple logo appears you can let go of the buttons and the iPhone will reboot.
It's possible that lint or any small objects from your pockets or purse could be jammed into either the iPhone's Lightning connector or your USB cable. If there's enough lint there, it could be preventing the hardware from connecting properly and thus stopping electricity from reaching the iPhone battery. Check your cable and dock connector for dirt. If you find it, a shot of compressed air is the ideal way to clear it, but you can blow it out too.
If none of the above step turned out to be fruitful then the ultimate solution is to replace your battery with a new one. Hence you shall be paying for extra sevices along with the price of the battery. Apple charges $79 ( approx Rs. 4,854) just for shipping the battery. You may find other companies who would provide the same battery for a less price. But, if you are still in the warranty period you can get it replaced for free.