TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
People tend to get confused with Java & Symbian Phones & how they work. Keeping this in mind, we provide you some essential information about both these wonderful technology innovations. With these details, you get a clear idea of what exactly are Java & Symbian technology.
Phones that are built on either of these or both of these give you best functionality. But people tend to get confused with Java & Symbian Phones & how they work. Keeping this in mind, we provide you some essential information about both these wonderful technology innovations. With these details, you get a clear idea of what exactly are Java & Symbian technology.
- Symbian is a mobile phone operating system. This provides the mobile phone users with an interactive platform. With this platform, you can communicate easily with your mobile phones/cellphones.
- Symbian is platform dependent & applications cannot be built on it like Java.
- Symbian applications run more faster
- Symbian applications run on only the machine for which it is intended.
- Most Symbian Phones have an inbuilt GPS.
- These phones have large screen size compared to Java Phones.
- Symbian Phones support low level as well as high level programs
- Phones on Symbian support Multi tasking
- Symbian downloads are less in number compared to Java.
- Java is a virtual machine. It is an application that runs on the mobile operating system.
- Java allows developers to design various applications that make your phone usage efficient & intuitive.
- Java applications are slower
- Java applications can run on multiple machines.
- Java Phones donot have inbuilt GPS.
- Screen size is comparatively smaller.
- Support only low level programs
- Java Phones donot support multi tasking
- More number of Java downloads are available.
Thus, we have described various differences between Java & Symbian that you need to know. Using this information, you can understand the working of your mobile phones thoroughly. You will also be in a position to estimate the various basic parameters of your phone/phones.