- News JOSAA 2019: IIT admission, registration, seat allotment full schedule
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
When will iPhone 5 launch?
The MWC 2012 is quite close and it is the second largest event of the year for the upcoming devices and the latest technologies. As usual Apple is prepping a new device and that is the reason which made us think why Apple is delaying the launch.
The answer for this is both simple and complex. The devices that are showcased during the MWC will be shipped in summer either in Q2 or Q3 of the year. By then, the consumers will start comparing their devices with the iPhone 4S. In this case, people might think that they can wait for another 2 to 3 months for the launch of iPhone 5.
Moreover, besides setting a sweet spot for the company, the prices of the previous models, 4 and 4S will reduce by then and the holiday season will account to an increase in the sales.