TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The MWC 2012 is quite close and it is the second largest event of the year for the upcoming devices and the latest technologies. As usual Apple is prepping a new device and that is the reason which made us think why Apple is delaying the launch.
The answer for this is both simple and complex. The devices that are showcased during the MWC will be shipped in summer either in Q2 or Q3 of the year. By then, the consumers will start comparing their devices with the iPhone 4S. In this case, people might think that they can wait for another 2 to 3 months for the launch of iPhone 5.
Moreover, besides setting a sweet spot for the company, the prices of the previous models, 4 and 4S will reduce by then and the holiday season will account to an increase in the sales.