TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
The MWC 2012 is quite close and it is the second largest event of the year for the upcoming devices and the latest technologies. As usual Apple is prepping a new device and that is the reason which made us think why Apple is delaying the launch.
The answer for this is both simple and complex. The devices that are showcased during the MWC will be shipped in summer either in Q2 or Q3 of the year. By then, the consumers will start comparing their devices with the iPhone 4S. In this case, people might think that they can wait for another 2 to 3 months for the launch of iPhone 5.
Moreover, besides setting a sweet spot for the company, the prices of the previous models, 4 and 4S will reduce by then and the holiday season will account to an increase in the sales.