TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Wickedleak has officially announced Android 4.4 update for Wammy Neo smartphone which was launched back in May this year at the price of Rs. 11,990. However, it's pretty odd that the company has mentioned the price of the phone at Rs. 14,990, which is quite weired.
Anyways, users who all have the already bought the phone can get the Android KitKat update via a ROM upgrade starting September 1. The phone was launched with Android Jelly Bean version 4.2 and apparently it has skipped the 4.3 version.
However, the Wammy Neo will be treated with the regular KitKat goodies like performance improvements, UI optimisation, cloud-print support and updated Hangouts application. The new version of Android will enhance performance and stability, improves the user experience with new features. The update will also fix heating issues (if any) and other bugs in the handset. Also the company says that their new Wammy Neo will be shipped with the Android 4.4.
The KitKat update will also bring enhancements in other spects of the phone including Battery life, Better RAM management, better Camera , Mobile Anti Theft Feature, App Permission, Lockscreen Widgets and others.
Wickedleak Wammy Neo: Key Specifications
The Wammy Neo sports a 5-inch IPS display offering a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. Under the hood, it comes powered by a MediaTek true octa-core processor (MTK6592) clocked at 1.7GHz and Mali MP GPU coupled with 2GB RAM. It runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS which is upgradeable to 4.4 KitKat OS. On the camera front, one can expect a 13-megapixel snapper and 5-megapixel front-facing camera, along with features like Motion Capture and Voice Capture. Wammy Neo's 8GB internal memory is expandable up to 64GB. The connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It is powered by a 2,220 mAh battery.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!