TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chakravyuh — How Indian Agencies Kept A Check On The Growth Of The Islamic State
- IPL 2019: Highlights — CSK Beat SRH By 6 Wickets
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3 32 MP Selfie Cam Launch — Watch The Live Stream Here
- Bajaj Pulsar 180F ABS Price Revealed
- CONFIRMED! Salman's Tere Naam To Get A Sequel
- Six Ways to Ensure Good Deal on Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 10 Tips To Prevent Asthma Attacks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
WickedLeak Wammy Note: Review
While the successor of Samsung Galaxy Note has been launched globally, there are many other low cost tech consumer goods manufacturers based in Indian and International market, who are trying to capture the roots of the Indian consumer base. By hitting the market with wallet-friendly devices they are constantly trying to secure some share of the phablet market category from the South Korean giant's Android heavyweight.
Following on the similar lines is Mumbai-based tech consumer goods manufacturer WickedLeak, which recently unveiled a massive phablet flavored with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, dubbed by the name of Wammy Note at a surprising price tag of Rs 11,000.
Lets have a look at the review of the newly launched phablet, as to how it will sustain in the market filled with numerous offerings to burst the hybrid smartphone/tablet trend.