TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The windows mobile operating system has the dubious distinction of being the most criticised mobile operating system in the world. But according to a latest online survey, the Windows Mobile operating system is going to gain rapid momentum and is likely to end up second just below the iOS by 2015.
As of 2012, the android is the leader among all mobile operating systems with iOS just behind it. This trend is not expected to continue for a long time and the android is expected to go down a few rungs by 2015, experts say.
Taking the experts' view into account, many of the mobile phone(smartphone) manufacturers are launching their new products with the windows mobile operating system. This fact is surely a shot in the arm for Microsoft which is already reling under the failure of some of their recent products.
One more interesting factor here is the predicted growth of symbian smartphones which is going to be very slow. This trend is predicted to be replicated by the Blackberry phones as well.
Thus, Microsoft can see their Windows Mobile Operating System as a ray of hope, let's wait and watch.