TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The windows mobile operating system has the dubious distinction of being the most criticised mobile operating system in the world. But according to a latest online survey, the Windows Mobile operating system is going to gain rapid momentum and is likely to end up second just below the iOS by 2015.
As of 2012, the android is the leader among all mobile operating systems with iOS just behind it. This trend is not expected to continue for a long time and the android is expected to go down a few rungs by 2015, experts say.
Taking the experts' view into account, many of the mobile phone(smartphone) manufacturers are launching their new products with the windows mobile operating system. This fact is surely a shot in the arm for Microsoft which is already reling under the failure of some of their recent products.
One more interesting factor here is the predicted growth of symbian smartphones which is going to be very slow. This trend is predicted to be replicated by the Blackberry phones as well.
Thus, Microsoft can see their Windows Mobile Operating System as a ray of hope, let's wait and watch.